24. nov. 2012

0 Down for the Count

Hello World. 
I'm pissed.

This weekend was going to be great. I am reunited with my little ones and we were going to have a blast.
I was so glad to finally be back with my lovelies, and having all that saved up energy from my vacation, - I was just going to KILL this super-mommy thing. Just NAIL it and be 
Awesome-Mom. 

I had envisioned christmas decoration -making, a walk to the market, buying some christmas gifts and letting the girls wrap them up horribly. I was looking forward to family breakfasts, lunches and to whip up a real weekend dinner for the four of us.

Well, that didn't turn out. 



In stead of all of those wonderful tings, -I get the flu. Mhm. The bad kind too. The friggin stomach-flu. So not only did the weekend go down the crapper (literally) but I also cannot even make myself feel even slightly better and  improve my moodiness with some food. Nope. Stomach flu is Stomach flu. What goes down, must come up -or what ever they say..

TMI? -I am sorry.

No I'm not.

But on the bright side...
Oh who am I kidding. There is no bright side to the somach flu. 
But if I put my situation into perspective with, let's say, what other shit is going on in the world at the moment, -I guess I am pretty darn lucky I have the stomach flu...
It will be over in a day or two (please!) and I will survive it without any permanent damage.
It won't last for decades and scar me for life. It won't kill me, and I won't have nightmares about it  for the rest of my life (I hope). 




But right now, I willingly admit that feel like it's really going to be the end of me. Pregnancy and stomach-flu is not a top ten combo...

Stay tuned, and if you don't hear from me, you'll know what happened.

Jona



Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Kommentarer på tyskertosa vil ikke bli besvart. Jeg har fått ny blogg og flyttet til www.mammalivet.com. Der finnes også alle gamle innlegg og mange nye. Vi ses!

Merk: Bare medlemmer av denne bloggen kan legge inn en kommentar.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...